Exitoso & Co are continuing to provide services to our clients in the safest way possible. We have implemented strict COVID19 protocols to ensure the well-being of our technicians & customers. For your peace of mind, we conduct COVID19 Risk Assessments before every repair/inspection and our technicians are trained in Infection Control for COVID19.
We are experiencing additional delays with hardware procurement due to COVID19. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
- You must notify us if you or anyone in your household has traveled in the last 3 months?
- You must notify us if you or anyone in your household has flu-like symptoms or develops flu-like symptoms 24 hours before your appointment
- You must notify us if you or anyone in your household has been exposed to someone confirmed with the virus?
- You must notify us if you or anyone in your household is treating COVID19 patients or has visited a hospital in the last 30 days?
- You must notify us if you or anyone in your household is considered to be in a high-risk category as deemed by the Australian Government. You are over 70 years of age, and/or have pre-existing medical conditions?
- Use of disposable masks & gloves (so long as it doesn’t pose additional risks)
- Tools cleaned with disinfectant after each repair
- Hand & Respiratory Hygiene practices such as regular hand washing/sanitising and sneezing/coughing into the elbow
- A “Keep Out” zone erected around the repair area
- 1.5m social distancing is strictly enforced and monitored
- Immediately leave site if site contact is displaying flu-like symptoms or is in self-isolation due to recent travel or exposure to someone confirmed with the virus
- Notify all potential breaches